Encyclopeadia provides a wealth of information which is structured so
that you can find information quickly and easily. The following is a quick
guide on how to use the site.
encyclopaedia has 4 main sections: Mining, Jewellery, Markets & Finance
and the comprehensive A-Z Glossary.
(1) The top toolbar is always visible and gives instant access to the main sections. Click on the section you require to get a list of topics under that section.
(2) The left hand side of the page contains the list of topics available in a section. Clicking on an item in the list will open that topic on the right hand side of the page (3).
(3) The title of the topic you are viewing is displayed on the right hand side of teh page, above the body of the text.
(4) Under the title is a small 'path menu' that shows the relationship between the page you are viewing and other sections.
(5) The main part ofthe right hand side of the page contains the actual information.
As shown, you will find links that are directly related to the page you are viewing at the bottom of the page.